Monthly Plan: $99/month for 12 months + $29 enrollment fee
Annual Plan: $999.00/year (enrollment fee waived)
- Up to two listings on the world’s largest Mom-Owned Business exclusive directory
- Mention and introduction of your business(es) in MOB email and MOB social media
- Social media shoutouts
- Access to twice-monthly member success calls
- Unlimited access to MOB Meetups (MOB weekly virtual networking events) & Go Up Level exclusive Virtual Events at no additional cost
- Discounted tickets to MOBCON and MOBCON minis (Annual In-person conference and Quarterly Virtual conference)
- Access to MOB SOCIAL- The only social media platform and private community designed for Mom-Owned Businesses
- Opportunities for referrals, promotion, and social media shout outs
- Access to hundreds of exclusive discounts from members and partners
- Vendor opportunities for MOB Meetups
Join Our Community
We welcome all ages, stages, and types of businesses!
Meetups provide opportunities for attendees to connect one on one and share their business in a small group setting.
What Members Are Saying:
The most supportive business culture I’ve ever found!
Want to level-up your business in a way that is authentic for you, without pretending that you’re not also balancing being a mom? Then this is the group for you to band together with! So much more than networking, I’ve developed friendships, trusted resources, and now have other mom business owners to share honest feedback and collaborate with, too. MOB is community and the most supportive business culture I’ve ever found!
So much educational content is put forth, in an engaging and funny way
It’s nice to be part of a networking group where so much educational content is put forth, in an engaging and funny way. Smart and funny, just how I prefer my friends. Regular online meetups have brightened these weeks and allowed me a way to connect with other brilliant minds from the comfort of my home, bra-less if desired, while my youngest naps.
I’ve made friends… Actual friends in this group
This community of mom business owners has been great. Smart people who have great businesses who have really supported me in so many ways. My business really took off 2 months after joining and I’ve made friends… Actual friends in this group. It has totally changed my mindset about businesses, money and community.